Hotel Villa Cimmino - Castellammare di Stabia
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $51
- Standard Double Room
- Economy Double Room
- Quadruple Room, Balcony
- Single Room
- Superior Double Room, Balcony, Sea View
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 3 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1940
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Onsite venue #2 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Onsite venue #3 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Villa Cimmino - Castellammare di Stabia’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from 1 April to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.