Zulu Camp - Vaalwater
Your lodge has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Shambala Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and aromatherapy, as well as massages, massage/treatment rooms and manicures and pedicures. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $536
- Classic Room
- Luxury Room, 1 Double Bed (Thatched Chalet)
- Luxury Room, 1 King Bed (Thatched Chalet)
- Junior Room, 1 King Bed (Thatched Chalet)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Shambala Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningOnsite venue - This bistro specializes in African cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Zulu Camp - Vaalwater’s small print
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.