Temporary House - Via Romolo Gessi - Milan
Temporary House - Via Romolo Gessi offers Milan apartment accommodation in the area of Navigli.
Apartment accommodations come with washers/dryers. They also have free Wi-Fi. In addition, the apartment accommodation features an elevator (lift).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Loft (Via Romolo Gessi 48)
At a glance
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Temporary House - Via Romolo Gessi - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 45 per accommodation, per stay
- Energy surcharge: EUR 4 per accommodation per night