Nogamihonkan Ryokan - Beppu
This ryokan offers free WiFi, an elevator (lift) and a computer station.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $37
- Standard Double Room
- Japanese Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 31 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1965
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Nogamihonkan Ryokan - Beppu’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Self parking costs JPY 500 per night with in/out privileges
Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1080 per person (approximately)