Hotel Asgard - Baltic Sea Coast (Mecklenburg - West Pomerania)
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $167
- Apartment (2 rooms - "Wotan")
- Apartment (2 rooms - "Frigga")
- Studio ("Thor & Donar")
At a glance
- This hotel has 50 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 3 children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1998
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages.
DiningAsgard - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Red Lobster - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Asgard - Baltic Sea Coast (Mecklenburg - West Pomerania)’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 6.00 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per stay
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 60 per room (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.