Jozankei View Hotel - Sapporo
Your hotel has 3 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Go for a dip in the indoor pool and enjoy the waterslide during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Leisure facilities on offer include the spa tub and sauna. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $163
- Japanese Room, Main building
- Japanese Room, Annex Building
- Twin Room, Annex Building
At a glance
- This hotel has 647 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 16 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free area shuttle
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1985
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
DiningGrand Chariot - This buffet restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Uraraka - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Premium Dining - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Jozankei View Hotel - Sapporo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night