citystay Hostel Berlin - Berlin
This hostel offers free WiFi, an elevator (lift) and a computer station. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. High-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $20
- Bed(s) in a shared Dorm for 10, shared bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Mixed Dorm, Shared Bathroom (Single Bed)
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1896
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Shared bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
citystay Hostel Berlin - Berlin’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Cash deposit: EUR 2 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 2.50 per person, per stay
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5.50 per person (approximately)