Kandolhu Island by Universal Resorts - Kandolhu
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this resort as there are 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Escape the stress of everyday life at the on-site spa, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as hot stone massages, body treatments and a sauna. The beach bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a fitness center and a private beach are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $860
- Villa, Private Pool, Garden View (Duplex)
- Villa, Private Pool
- Villa, Overwater
- Villa, Jetted Tub, Beachside
- Villa, Private Pool, Overwater
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-8:30 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- 4 restaurants
- Beach bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- On private beach
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
DiningThe Market - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Olive - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Sea Grill - This beach seafood restaurant serves dinner only.
Banzai - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Vilu Bar - This bar is located on the beach.
Kandolhu Island by Universal Resorts - Kandolhu’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 100 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 448 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 224 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.