Six Seasons Hotel - Dhaka
Your hotel has 3 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and 24-hour room service. Saron Room Thai SPA is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, a sauna and massage/treatment rooms. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a fitness center, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $158
- Executive Suite
- Superior Room (Diamond)
- Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Lake View
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed (Silver)
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Platinum)
- Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed (Gold)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 82 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 17 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Train station pickup *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Free nearby parking
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Free reception
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Steam room
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 7092
- Conference space size (meters) - 659
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2013
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- First-run movies
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Saron Room Thai SPA has 5 treatment rooms. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningBunka - Overlooking the pool, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Vinno Shaad - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Six Seasons Hotel - Dhaka’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Facility access costs BDT 0 per person, per day. Facilities include fitness facilities, a sauna, and a swimming pool.
Rollaway beds are available for BDT 4100 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of BDT 1458 per person (one way)
Train station pick-up service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.