Casona San Nicolás - Villa de Leyva
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a picnic area.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $69
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 2 per room (up to 50 kg)
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free train station pickup
- Accessible parking
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Ecotours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- 29-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningEl gallinero - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare.
Casona San Nicolás - Villa de Leyva’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Pet deposit: USD 10 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Theme park shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.