Hostal Residencial Los Andes - Lima
Along with free continental breakfast, this guesthouse offers free WiFi and concierge services. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $27
- Standard Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Junior Suite, Private Bathroom
- Standard Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Family Room, Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2000
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hostal Residencial Los Andes - Lima’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.