Hotel Mergen Bator - Ulan-Ude
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. There are also 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink from a sunlounger or at the bar when staying here.
Leisure facilities on offer include the health club and Turkish bath/hammam. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $157
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Standard Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 37 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 2 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Health club
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 4842
- Conference space size (meters) - 450
- Conference center
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2013
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningMergen - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
12 - Onsite bar.
Hotel Mergen Bator - Ulan-Ude’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.