Hotel Tartar - Cajamarca
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and a free airport shuttle. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $58
- Junior Suite
- Twin Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 25 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 30 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Area shuttle within 300 km *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 29-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningVicunna - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Hotel Tartar - Cajamarca’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.