Villa Arte - Vladivostok
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. Fancy sipping a cool drink poolside? Don't miss out as there is a poolside bar as well as a bar/lounge if you prefer to sip your beverage indoors.
Leisure facilities on offer include a sauna. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $63
- Presidential Suite
- Standard Room
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 26 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 17
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage
Travelling with others
- One child (8 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free extended parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 2010
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningLesnaya Zaimka - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Villa Arte - Vladivostok’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge