Gioia House - Milan
Along with free buffet breakfast, this townhouse offers free WiFi and an elevator (lift). Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $76
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Family Room
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room
- Standard Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- 22-inch LED TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Gioia House - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Late check-in after 11 PM can be arranged for an extra charge (amount varies)