Marlon's House Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)
This hostel offers free WiFi and wired Internet access, plus a rooftop terrace. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $30
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
- Shared Dormitory, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom (4 pax)
- Double Room
- Shared Dormitory, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom (3 pax)
- Twin Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 11 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport drop off (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Room service
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Marlon's House Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
Resort fee inclusions:
- Additional inclusions
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Rollaway beds are available for USD 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.