Carlton Tower Hotel Kuwait - Kuwait City
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast where you'll find a selection of items to try. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $72
- Classic Double Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 90 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1984
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 21-inch TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
DiningCoffee Shop - This coffee shop specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Koryokwan Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Carlton Tower Hotel Kuwait - Kuwait City’s small print
Under Kuwaiti law, if you are a Kuwaiti citizen or a foreigner residing in Kuwait, you must provide a Kuwait Civil ID card at time of check-in. Couples wishing to share a room must provide their original marriage certificate.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Rollaway beds are available for KWD 5 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.