Résidence le Beau Site - Lourdes - Tarbes
Résidence le Beau Site offers apartment accommodation near the boardwalk.
Apartment accommodations come with DVD players, irons/ironing boards and day beds. Practical amenities include kitchens, dishwashers, stovetops and cookware/dishes/utensils. Accommodations are also individually furnished, as well as having soundproofing and free Wi-Fi. In addition, the apartment accommodation includes barbecue grills, an elevator (lift) and a garden.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $92
- Apartment (Type 3)
- Premium Double or Twin Room
- Apartment (Type 2)
- Comfort Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Barbeque grills
- Spa services on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 80-cm LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
Résidence le Beau Site - Lourdes - Tarbes’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Energy surcharge: EUR 0,80 per person per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 11 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per accommodation, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 20
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.