Estelar Apartamentos Bucaramanga - Bucaramanga area
Estelar Apartamentos Bucaramanga offers centrally-located apartment accommodation.
Apartment accommodations come with air conditioning, safes and minibars. Practical amenities include kitchenettes, stovetops and refrigerators. They also have free Wi-Fi. In addition, the apartment accommodation features an elevator (lift).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $55
- Junior Suite (Single)
- Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Single Room
- Suite (Single)
- Suite (Double)
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 44 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 18 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2013
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Memory foam mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningMACANA - Onsite restaurant.
Estelar Apartamentos Bucaramanga - Bucaramanga area’s small print
Please note that children 11 years old and younger who stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Guests who purchase a package that includes accommodation and food service may be exempt from the National Sales Tax. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.