City Center Hostel - Lisbon
This hostel offers free WiFi and a computer station. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $13
- Standard Double Room (Shared Facilities)
- Shared Dormitory (One Bed of Four, Private Facilities)
- Shared Dormitory (One Bed of Six, Shared Facilities)
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
In the hotel
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
City Center Hostel - Lisbon’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Effective January 1, 2016, a tourism tax of EUR 1 per person, per night, will be charged and collected at the property. This tax does not apply from the 8th night of stay and children 13 and below are exempt. This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.