Hotel Valladolid - Cristallo
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $33
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 51 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningManino - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Valladolid - Cristallo’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 2000 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 35000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 20000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.