Riad Braya - Fes
Along with free cooked-to-order breakfast, this guesthouse offers a restaurant and a rooftop terrace. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a snack bar/deli.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $76
- Junior Suite
- Executive Suite
- Bedroom with Twin Beds
- Deluxe Room
- Standard Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 12
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Train station pickup *
- Self parking *
- Extended parking
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free grocery shopping service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1920
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LED TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningInternational - This poolside restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Marocain - This poolside restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Riad Braya - Fes’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 31 per person, per night
Self parking costs MAD 2.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.