Hotel La Joya - Huaraz
This hotel offers a restaurant. Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $66
- Standard Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds
- Junior Suite
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Standard Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 68 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
In the hotel
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2004
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Private bathroom
- LED TV
DiningLa Joya Restaurante - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Hotel La Joya - Huaraz’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.