Hennka - Kyoto
Along with free breakfast, this guesthouse offers free WiFi and a rooftop terrace. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $55
- Shared Dormitory, Men only, Non Smoking
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Non Smoking
- Classic Quadruple Room, 4 Bedrooms
- Traditional Room, Non Smoking (Japanese Room)
- Apartment, Non Smoking
- Japanese Room
- Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- Check-in time 3 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- 32-inch TV
- Free WiFi
Hennka - Kyoto’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.