Bayou Lagoon Park Resort - Melaka Area
This resort has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. As there is also a free water park, you can have endless hours of fun. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $38
- Studio Apartment
- Condo, 2 Bedrooms
- Condo, 3 Bedrooms
- Condo, 2 Bedrooms (School Holiday Package)
- Studio (with Water Park View)
- Condo, 3 Bedrooms (School Holiday Package)
- Studio (with Jacuzzi)
- Studio Apartment (School Holiday Package)
At a glance
- This hotel has 565 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 11 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- Fitness facilities
- Free water park access
- Arcade/game room
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6456
- Conference space size (meters) - 600
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 2012
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
DiningBayou Coffee House - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bayou Pool Cafe - This café is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hee Yan Lai - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine.
Bayou Lagoon Park Resort - Melaka Area’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
A Heritage Tax of MYR 2 per room, per night is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.