Hotel Caribe Princess - Barranquilla area
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $52
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 796
- Conference space size (meters) - 74
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free long-distance calls
- Daily housekeeping
DiningCohiba - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Caribe Princess - Barranquilla area’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 2500 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 30000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.