Arosa Rio Hotel - Rio de Janeiro
- Dining venue
- Front desk
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner.
Leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $60
- Superior Executive Single
- Superior Executivo Double Room
- Superior Triple
- Superior Room, 1 Single Bed
- Superior Twin Or Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 48 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Arosa Rio Hotel - Rio de Janeiro’s small print
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs BRL 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.