Hotel Sol Andino - Mendoza
Highly recommended for adventure travelers and sports enthusiasts, the Sol Andino Hotel is a great place to stay. The area is ideal for mountaineering, hiking, horseback riding, rafting, and other exciting outdoor activities.
Backpackers and tourists will be pleased with the friendly atmosphere, proximity of picturesque landscapes, and natural reserves.
Free WiFi and luggage storage are convenient features, and staff is happy to provide tour assistance or answer any questions you might have. Plenty of bars, cafes, and restaurants are located in the area.
Pets and service animals are not permitted at this hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $37
- Standard Room
- Standard Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Sol Andino - Mendoza’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- All guests will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.