Berghaus Toni - Valais
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and a garden. Planning a day on the slopes? Not only will you find ski runs nearby, but also facilities such as ski-in/ski-out access and ski storage. On-site winter fun includes downhill skiing and sledding. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $136
- Double Room
- Family Room, with Balcony (2 adults, 2 children)
- Economy Double Room
- Triple Room
- Family Room (2 adults & 3 children)
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-10:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Barbeque grills
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Ski storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1955
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
- Downhill skiing on site
- Sledding on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
Berghaus Toni - Valais’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CHF 15 per stay)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.