Lake Como Hostel - Lake Como (area)
A marina, a restaurant and free self parking are featured at this hostel. You can also enjoy sailing and kayaking. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and a picnic area.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-out. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $22
- Triple Room
- Shared Dormitory, Men only
- Quadruple Room, Lake View
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
- Shared Dormitory, Women only
- Double Room, Lake View
- Family Room, Multiple Beds, Lake View
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- Check-in time 5 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- 1 per room (up to 12 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Marina on site
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Marina on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Lake Como Hostel - Lake Como (area)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A city tax will be charged from April 1 through September 30, 2014.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 1 per person, per stay
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 1 for 60 minutes (rates may vary)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas (wired) for EUR 3 for 60 minutes (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.