Hare Noi - Easter Island
A restaurant and free self parking are featured at this resort along with a free airport shuttle. Spa Hare Noi is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering massages and massage/treatment rooms. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $500
- Suite, 2 Single Beds
- Hare Suite Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2012
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Separate dining area
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
All-inclusive room rates at Hare Noi are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
DiningMotu Umanga - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Hare Noi - Easter Island’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.