Hotel Tamacá Beach Resort by Sercotel - Cristallo
This modern seafront Colombia Hotel is steps away from some of the best beaches, sights, restaurants and shopping in Santa Marta.
Upon arrival, guests are offered a welcome drink. Hotel amenities include 2 restaurants, a bar, room service, meeting facilities, a full-service spa, and a delightful pool (pool and beach towels are provided free of charge). There is a complimentary children's club available for the younger guests. For your conventions, conferences or seminars, experience the comfortable meeting rooms equipped with latest technology in audio-visual aids. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and dial-up Internet access is available for an additional charge.
Tamacá Beach Resort Hotel is excellently positioned for discovering the natural wonders of this Colombia Caribbean tourist destination. Note that pets and service animals are not permitted at this hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $99
- Superior Single Room, Balcony, Ocean View
- Superior Double Room, Balcony, Ocean View
At a glance
- This hotel has 80 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Golfing nearby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningMa Anasu - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Cascada - This bar is located by the pool.
Arrecifes - Onsite restaurant.
Hotel Tamacá Beach Resort by Sercotel - Cristallo’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: EUR 3 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.