Hotel Lord Pierre - San Andres Island
During renovations, the resort will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Along with free buffet breakfast, this all-inclusive resort offers a restaurant and dry cleaning/laundry. Beach amenities include beach towels along with on-site recreation like scuba diving, kayaking and motor boating. Boat tours and sailing are both nearby. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $128
- Suite, 1 Double Bed (Single Use)
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Junior Double Room Single Use
- Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 61 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
DiningLa Mer - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Lord Pierre - San Andres Island’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 38000 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.