Lapa Rios Eco Lodge - South Pacific Coast
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Beach amenities include a free beach shuttle and beach towels. Snorkeling, scuba diving and boat tours are nearby. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $410
- Bungalow, Ocean View (Single)
- Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
- Bungalow, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Please note that this property is located in a remote area, and access to guestrooms requires climbing steps. There is no Internet access or phones in guestrooms, and limited mobile phone reception on site. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle within 18 km *
- Free beach shuttle
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Free beach shuttle
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa services on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningBrisa Azul - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
Awards and affiliations
- Lapa Rios Eco Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
Lapa Rios Eco Lodge - South Pacific Coast’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.