Hotel La Posada de San Antonio - Tunja area
Along with free cooked-to-order breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and free self parking. You can find a Turkish bath/hammam on site so you will be able to take some time out to de-stress.
Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $63
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 26 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms -
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1810
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Iron/ironing board
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningLa Cocina de San Antonio - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Hotel La Posada de San Antonio - Tunja area’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Deposit: COP 20 per night
- Resort fee: 16 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.