Conte Rosso - Rome
- Free continental breakfast
- 3 smoke-free guestrooms
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- In San Giovanni
- Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano (0.3 mi / 0.5 km)
The Conte Rosso hotel is a great bed and breakfast in the center of Rome. It’s right in the middle of the San Giovanni district and surrounded by all the quintessential Renaissance buildings and ornate cathedrals. The Basilica de San Giovanni in Laterano is little more than a 4-minute walk from the doorstep of this central Rome B&B and other famous buildings in the vicinity include the Arch of Constantine, only a 24-minute stroll away. For a glimpse into Rome’s ancient history, the world-renowned Pantheon is a 23-minute bus trip, while the journey to the Colosseum lasts only 10 minutes. The closest metro station, S. Giovanni, is a 3-minute walk away, conveniently linking you up with the rest of the city. From this stop, the Roma Termini Train Station is an 11-minute metro journey. Once there, there are plenty of national lines connecting you to the rest of Italy.
The non-smoking Conte Rosso is known for its friendly and polite staff. If at any point during your stay you need any assistance with booking restaurant tables or organizing museum and tour tickets, the staff behind the reception desk will be more than happy to help out. Guests can help themselves to the free breakfast, available between 7 AM and 10 AM. Rooms are comfortable, and feature a décor of warm colors, patterned bedspreads, and bright paintings and sketches.
Guests who have stayed at Conte Rosso have complimented the great breakfast, cleanliness of all the rooms, and friendliness of the staff.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $33
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 10:30 AM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shared bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Conte Rosso - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.