Casa Del Sol Machupicchu - Machu Picchu
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Kintu Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Thai massages, hot stone massages and reflexology. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a Turkish bath/hammam. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $232
- Triple Room
- Superior Room
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Free reception
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Private bathroom
Kintu Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Thai massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology.
DiningManka - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Casa Del Sol Machupicchu - Machu Picchu’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.