Hotel Palacio Astoreca - Valparaiso
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Escape the stress of everyday life at The Spa, offering facials and body treatments, as well as a spa tub, massages and massage/treatment rooms. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a Turkish bath/hammam. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $213
- Standard Double Room
- Junior Suite
- Premium Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking (limited) *
- Free nearby parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1923
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
The Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
DiningPiano Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this piano bar specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required.
Alegre - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Hotel Palacio Astoreca - Valparaiso’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Self parking costs CLP 24 per day
Valet parking costs CLP 24.00 per night