Eco Star Hotel - Ibague
A restaurant, dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift) are offered at this hotel. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 70 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets allowed
- WiFi in rooms *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast (surcharge)
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
In the room
- Air conditioning
DiningLobby Bar - Onsite lobby lounge. Open 24 hours.
Eco Star Hotel - Ibague’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- 16 percent destination fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Self parking costs COP 11046 per night
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of COP 5067 per night
TV service is available for an extra charge of COP 3200 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 9976 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for COP 3619 per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for COP 3619 per night (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.