Hotel Bahia Sardina - San Andres Island
Along with free buffet breakfast, this resort offers a restaurant and an elevator (lift). Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $139
- Standard Single Room
- Family Room
- Standard Single Room, Sea View
- Family Room, Sea View
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Double Room, Sea View
At a glance
- This hotel has 42 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Scuba diving nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
All-inclusive room rates at Hotel Bahia Sardina are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
DiningRestaurante Bahia Sardina - This beachfront buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Bahia Sardina - San Andres Island’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Resort fee: COP 5000 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 38000 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.