Hotel Mudejar - Cali
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and free self parking. Whether visiting Cali on holiday or for work, make sure you take time out to de-stress as you can find a fitness center, a sauna, a steam room and massage/treatment rooms on site.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $92
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningCafe Moro - Onsite café. Open select days.
Hotel Mudejar - Cali’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.