Huis ter Plaetse - The Hague
Huis ter Plaetse offers centrally-located apartment accommodation.
Apartment accommodations come with washers/dryers, irons/ironing boards, blackout drapes/curtains, desks, safes, free bottled water and minibars. Practical amenities include kitchens, dishwashers, stovetops, refrigerators and cookware/dishes/utensils. They also have free Wi-Fi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $150
- Suite, 1 Bedroom
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Year Built 1911
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free bottled water
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- In-room safe
DiningBagels and Beans - Onsite coffee shop.
Huis ter Plaetse - The Hague’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.