Hostal Patagonia - Punta Arenas
This hostal offers a restaurant, free WiFi and free self parking. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free extended parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Climate control
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
Hostal Patagonia - Punta Arenas’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.