Eco Quechua Lodge - Santa Teresa
Your lodge has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $61
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-9:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 2014
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
In the room
- Down comforter
- Balcony or patio
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningEco Quechua Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Eco Quechua - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Eco Quechua Lodge - Santa Teresa’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of PEN 14 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
WiFi is available in public areas for PEN 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.