Allure Chocolat - Cartagena
Along with free English breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and a rooftop terrace. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. The pool bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $139
- Luxury Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 33 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free English breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting rooms
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2012
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch TV
- Satellite TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
DiningRed Knife - This restaurant specializes in barbecue and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Allure Chocolat - Cartagena’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.