Hostal Pakarina Machupicchu - Machu Picchu
This hostal has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $35
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Twin Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 10 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 9 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
DiningCchaquinapac - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Hostal Pakarina Machupicchu - Machu Picchu’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge