Waterloo Lodge - Dublin
Free WiFi and laundry facilities are offered at this guesthouse. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $59
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Travelling with others
- Children (8 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1888
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Waterloo Lodge - Dublin’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakfast costs between EUR 8.50 and EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.