The Mulia Bali - Nusa Dua
This resort offers free self parking, a nightclub and a hair salon. Take a splash in one of the 6 outdoor pools during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and spa services.
Child-friendly amenities at this resort include a free children's club and free supervised childcare/activities. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide express check-in and express check-out. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $471
- Junior Suite, Garden View (Baron Garden Suite)
- Luxury Suite, Oceanfront (Earl Ocean Suite)
- Luxury Suite, Garden View (Earl Garden Suite)
- Junior Suite, Oceanfront (Baron Ocean Suite)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 111 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2012
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 46-inch flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- MP3 docking station
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningZJ - This pub serves light fare only.
The Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Soleil - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Pan-Asian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Edogin - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Table8 - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
- The Mulia Bali is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
The Mulia Bali - Nusa Dua’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 30.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge