Aquarena Vichayito - Mancora area
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like boat tours and beach volleyball. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $47
- Premium Double Room, Sea View
- Premium Double Room, Sea View
- Family Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 29 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (4 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Ecotours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Beach towels
- Pool umbrellas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningAquarena Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Aquarena Vichayito - Mancora area’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa tub without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of PEN 50
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of PEN 50
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 60 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 150 per person (one way)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 1 and 10 costs PEN 70 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.