Hotel Monzoni - Pozza di Fassa
Hotel Monzoni, a 3-star ski hotel in Pozza di Fassa, has been nestled in the Trentino Alto Adige skiing region since 1929. This family-friendly hotel is the perfect choice for a ski holiday in Northern Italy, and also attracts visitors all year round due to its close proximity to the Dolomites. This beautiful mountain range provides the perfect scenery for hiking and bike riding during the summer, and for skiing during the winter.
Friendly, multilingual staff welcome you to the family run Hotel Monzoni with a complimentary drink and a warm smile. Personal touches also extend to the free breakfast buffet laid out each morning, which features authentic homemade pastries. The onsite restaurant and bar are also a hearty and rustic affair, with tables decked out by atmospheric candlelight. If you're traveling with ski gear, no problem! Hotel Monzoni also provides ski equipment storage, and there's even a free ski shuttle to transport you to the lifts, a short drive away. If you'd prefer to rest in the hotel, the adults can relax in the soothing sauna. An indoor pool is available for those who love swimming. During the winter, entertainment teams will keep the kids amused in the afternoon and provide entertainment for all ages in the Tavern by evening. Free WiFi is available in public areas of the hotel, and free parking is provided.
Guests love the great location of this hotel for hitting the slopes.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Classic Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 58 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Children's club *
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Free reception
- Indoor pool
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Playground on site
- Arcade/game room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1929
- Television in common areas
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Monzoni - Pozza di Fassa’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Club Card: EUR 14 per person, per week
- Child's Club Card: EUR 7 per week, (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 45.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Resort fee: EUR 14.00 per person, per week
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 5 per night
Children's club access is available for an extra charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per week
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.